Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,881   Online: 837

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can't seem to figure out how to edit the original poorly executed photos, but here are a few just taken a couple minutes ago. Happy to send along the full sized files to anyone interested.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L9999890.jpg   L9999891.jpg   L9999894.jpg   L9999895.jpg   L9999899.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS/ Plaubel Makina 67 w/80 2.8

Great pictures of the camera. Having that hand there really gives you an idea of the compact size of this wonderful camera.

Also I remember seeing Helmut Newton shooting briefly with one in the documentary done by his wife, Helmut by June. Great video to watch also.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump..

Shooter
    Multi Format

price drop!

How about $1600? I'm open to interesting trades also.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I hope someone picks this up from you. I've got a 67W, same camera with a wider lens, and I've found it to be a great travel camera. Opens in an instant, built-in meter, closes in an instant, easy to walk around with as nothing protrudes, very discreet. This looks like it's in great shape, too. Good luck with your sale, Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Trask. It really is a great camera, travel & otherwise, but for some reason I don't seem to use it. Hoping someone else will.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mine had a problem with the metering system a few years ago , and I sent it in for repair, but they don't make the parts anymore.

Frankly, I really didn't miss it, and used the camera without worrying about the meter. It is a great camera, very sharp lens and wondeful size for carrying and then that lovely large negative.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ann:
    Several years ago my Plaubel Makina 67's light meter died.
    I had it expertly repaired at Nippon Photo Clinic Service, 920 Broadway At East 21st St., New York, NY 10001
    Phone: 212-982-3177
    The staff was all Japanese and they specialized in exotic Japanese cameras.
    I have no connection to them and I'm not even sure that they still can do that type of repair.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the tip, like the op, I haven't used mine in some time .
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nippon still services Makinas. It's Just a question of how many donor cameras they have at any given time for the parts you may need.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin