Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,560   Online: 1007

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS/ Plaubel Makina 67 w/80 2.8

I purchased this on rff back in July. Great camera, already regret selling it. Price is $1825 including Pay Pal & shipping in the conus. If you would like to pay via postal m/o of pick it up in Seattle in person I'll adjust the price accordingly.

Included is the camera, the original somewhat worn box, instruction manual, rubber lens hood & a b w uv filter.

Over all this camera is in pretty clean shape. It has a little paint loss, mainly on the border of the film door & on the strap lugs, just a tiny bit of brass showing through on edge of the flash shoe.
    The view finder is bright & clear & the range finder is accurate. The light meter agrees with my pentax spot meter perfectly. The glass on the Nikkor 80mm 2.8 lens is pristine. The shutter was tested recently & is accurate, aperture blades are clean & functioning as they should. The "lazy tongs" focusing mechanism is working smoothly & is tight with no play. The bellows is in good shape with no leaks. The only thing I can find wrong is a small crack in the lens cap. It still works fine.

This camera was at Plaubel in Germany in 2010 to have the battery compartment replaced & an inspection. Looks like they also did an adjustment on the finder (my German is a bit rusty but I think that's what they mean by justiert sucher/e-messer). I will include the repair invoice with the sale.

I have bought and sold on the various forums quite a bit & would be happy to supply references.

Thanks for looking,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L1022631.jpg   L1022634.jpg   L1022630.jpg   L1022633.jpg   L1022638.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm lowering the price to $1750. Also I found a nice Gordys' strap I will throw in.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    is your camera still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm putting this back out there for sale at $1675 net to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom,

You might want to post a couple of photos showing the bellows/lens extended for those who have never seen these wonderful cameras. A rock solid camera with a superb lens. I used a 670 for years and still sell original prints made from it's negatives.

Reinhold

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great idea Reinhold! Here are a few with the bellows extended. Camera is still available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L9999839.jpg   L9999846.jpg   L9999847.jpg   L9999848.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Akin View Post
    Great idea Reinhold! Here are a few with the bellows extended. Camera is still available.
    This is a fantastic price for one in good condition with a working meter. I have one and they're probably the best travel camera available. I'm considering selling my Hassy kit and sticking with the PM67 for handheld MF and the 4x5 for any tripod work. It's that good. Best of luck with your sale.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Large Format
    Could you tell that the photo with below were taken some time earlier? The camera looks much newer than the first set of photo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by originalphoto View Post
    Could you tell that the photo with below were taken some time earlier? The camera looks much newer than the first set of photo.
    Actually the photos with the bellows extended where taken yesterday, just with better light & correct white balance. I'll see if I can fix the first set.

Tom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin