Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,984   Posts: 1,633,044   Online: 842

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon F3, F3HP, 50mm f/1.4 AI, 135mm f/3.5 AI

Hey APUG.

I love my Nikons, but I tend to use my OM-4 more. I've just bought a Rolleiflex, and something needed to go!

Nikon F3 with MD4 - In user condition. Brassing on corners, minor scratches and signs of use. Functions flawlessly. $100

Nikon F3HP with MD4 - Possibly a bit more wear on this one that the previous, just a touch more brassing and some wear on the built in handgrip. Shutter has a very minor crease. $75

50mm f/1.4 AI - Glass is flawless, body has some signs of use, but nothing major. There is a dent in the filter ring, making filters difficult but possible to screw on. $80

135mm f/3.5 AI - No issues to speak of with this one. Again, minor signs of use on the barrel, but the glass is pretty perfect. $55.

Or best offer

Pictures will be up tomorrow, guys. I accept Paypal, or local pickup in Toronto. I'll ship however you'd like, on your dime. Paypal fees included.

I'm not quite sure how feedback works here, as I haven't been in the classifieds that long, but I've had two successful purchases in the past month, and my eBay is 100% with 41 feedback. Please contact me if you'd like to have a look.

Happy buying
    Last edited by EthanFrank; 12-02-2011 at 10:39 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for all the interest. Pictures will be posted soon.
    Cheers,

-ethan

blog?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Photos of the F3HP below. The rest will come tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1322883327725.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1322883346332.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1322883367623.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1322883383454.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1322883398053.jpg  

Cheers,

-ethan

blog?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Everything except the F3 (non HP) is on hold while I get dome shipping quotes for interested parties.

Thanks for all the interest, APUG.
    Cheers,

-ethan

blog?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nikon F3HP and 50mm are sold pending funds.

Nikon 135mm is pending.

Nikon F3 with MD4 is still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All is sold except the F3.

Make me an offer on the F3 with MD4

Shooter
    35mm
    Could you ship the F3 to India? What would be the price including the shipping charges. I am interested.

Regards,

Neelabh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Neelabh,

It's certainly doable, altgough the shipping costs could be astronomical. I'll look into it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To all, sorry for the lack of pictures of the F3. Had a bit of a tech hiccup...they'll be here soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    F3 has been sold locally, thanks all

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin