Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,138   Online: 885

Shooter
    ULarge Format

FS: Gossen Luna Pro w/Spot Attachment

OK, before you ask, YES, it does have the battery adapter (now absurdly priced at $45.85)! You can use ordinary silver oxide batteries; you don't need to use the hearing aid ones.

I have to face reality: this is my backup meter, and I haven't taken it out of the bag in a couple of years. Time to let go.

If you've done your homework, you know these are great low-light meters. Heck, they're just great meters - that's why they're so popular.

I'm offering the meter, with lanyard and leather case, and the 7.5°/15° spot attachment, with leather case.

The meter has no cracks, scratches, etc. It does have some obvious wear marks in places where meters usually show wear, e.g., the front clear plastic disk that's turned to show exposure combos is not crystal clear. As you can see from the photos, it's not hard to see through. I've always found the meter to agree with my new Sekonic, so I'd say it's working as it should.

The black leather case, however, does show a lot of scuff marks. It's been in the camera bag a lot. I also just noticed that the case is embossed, "Lunasix 3". That's the same model, but with a different name. I had four of these meters at one time, and the cases got mixed up. Anyone who uses these meters knows that the leather case eventually splits at the point where the top and bottom hinge. This is from flipping the meter case open and taking a reading with the meter still in the case. The hinge shows wear, and the buyer would be wise to glue a small piece of leather or fabric at this point (underneath, where it can't be seen), to prevent further damage.

$90 + shipping. Paypal OK.

Charley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gossen-LunaPro.jpg   LunaPro-Front.jpg   LunaPro-Back.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Charlie, I will take it. Sent you a private message for arrangements. Loren Sattler

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Bought, paid for and shipped - many thanks!

Charley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin