Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,900   Online: 1076

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Our vBulletin consultant has done the initial server tuning. Things should be running even better now. A secondary tune will take place in 24hrs once some monitoring is examined. Any problems let me know. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The recent posts section of my sidebar does not seem to show up. I tried disabling and enabling it a few times and it doesn't seem to do anything. If I disable everything but the recent posts the sidebar just disappears.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c.w. View Post
    The recent posts section of my sidebar does not seem to show up. I tried disabling and enabling it a few times and it doesn't seem to do anything. If I disable everything but the recent posts the sidebar just disappears.
    Sorry, that's a known issue with that particular block. Hoping to have it recoded soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean,

There's a very minor bug in portfolio area. Pick any photographer and open his/her portfolio. Click on the image and bring up one image on screen. The CLOSE button at lower bottom is rendering without an appropriate graphic.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Zero post counts

Came across a glitch - A member by the name of Margaret would appear to have a zero post count despite having made at least two posts.

Also came across her in the chatroom the other day - Thought that option was only open to subscribers (not that I'm complaining..)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZeroPost.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not...but there used to be a way to search for forum members (an A-Z list) but it appears to have disappeared off the Forum list -- I assume that's where it used to be since I can still search for people if I do it manually in the http:// address (it doesn't always work though).
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not...but there used to be a way to search for forum members (an A-Z list) but it appears to have disappeared off the Forum list -- I assume that's where it used to be since I can still search for people if I do it manually in the http:// address (it doesn't always work though).
    The "memberlist" component of large forum systems like this can cause some serious issues so as recommended it has been disabled. If you know the name often a google search can turn them up and get you to their profile..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't realize that Sean -- thanks for the update.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can't click on an image in a thread have it open up. Once I click on an image it will gray out the background like normal then the image does not pop up. Not sure what the feature is called.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sometimes it can take a while if the image is large. Is it happening with every image? One place to check with lots of attached images is the classifieds section. The function is called "lightbox". What browser and OS are you running? Do you have a lot of security running such as popup blocking or java disabled? Thanks

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin