Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,484   Posts: 1,644,519   Online: 1068

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thank you Sean.

Shooter
    35mm
    A quick question to any APUG administrator/s who might be reading this Forum and its posts -

I recently posted an ad (for an old Leica that's been in my family for many decades) in the Classifieds / buy/sell section.

Then I discovered, to both my surprise and my dismay, that, apparently, THERE IS NO WAY TO EDIT MY CLASSIFIED POSTING.

Supposedly, according to the APUG FAQ, posts can only be edited if the tiny Pencil / Edit ICON is displayed in or on the post. There ISN'T ONE in my classified listing.

What gives? Anyone have any ideas how to rectify this?

I would appreciate any and all help or answers to this.

Thanks!

Miguel
    "I photograph to find out what something will look like photographed."
    Garry Winogrand

My flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/migueltejadaflores/
    My blog: http://migueltejadaflores.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is only a short time window available for editing any post here. Once that is over, you can only update the thread in a later post.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Also, you can click the small black triangle in the thread, and paste in any updates you need. Most update the thread via a reply and I think members generally look for such updates.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    bump
    You got there before me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin