Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,706   Online: 760

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

fyi- Backlog of apug support email & PM's

I'll be clearing a heap of apug email and PM's (this Saturday NZ time) that have been sent to me over the past few weeks. Sorry about the delays for those waiting on a response..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    I'll be clearing a heap of apug email and PM's (this Saturday NZ time) that have been sent to me over the past few weeks. Sorry about the delays for those waiting on a response..
    After seeing the pics of your new darkroom and the monsters contained in, the prints you have posted from said darkroom, not to mention you have family and (hopefully)a life, any delay is forgiven. After all it's the holiday season!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueish
    After seeing the pics of your new darkroom and the monsters contained in, the prints you have posted from said darkroom, not to mention you have family and (hopefully)a life, any delay is forgiven. After all it's the holiday season!
    I totally agree with rogueish on this!

Sean: You do a GREAT job keeping APUG up-to-date and always very stable. I guess that you do not make any money worth mentioning from thsi site, so I consider your work with APUG to be voluntary, and therefore we cannot demand anything from you, as we only pay a couple of peanuts a year to be here.

Greetings and MERRY X-RAY from

Morten "Hot Rod" DamkjŠr of Denmark

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin