Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,458   Online: 1086

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Our webhost is offering a deal to apuggers..

If anyone signs up with our hosting company they will get 1 month free. Just use this link if you are interested:

CLICK ME!

So far I am extremely pleased with this host and feel that APUG will be with them for the long haul..

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    why don't you do the reseller thing to make some bucks for APUG? I see your name is coded into the url, does this mean you are doing it? I will probably sign up in the next week or two.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    don't really want to get into reselling yet simply due to lack of time, but we do get a small kickback if people use the supplied link..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    well. My webhosts (Jaguar PC) give me much much more for less money then yours are offering. So I'll have to pass. My $9.95/mo package gives more then their 18.95/month package.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yeah, and apug used to be on a lunarpages.com package that offered more than we get now, for 1/16th the price. However as soon as we starting pushing the package at about 10% of what they said it was, we were deemed a site that was too resource intensive and banned. You also get what you pay for with hosting, especially when things go wrong you could be down for 30 minutes, or 3 days if it's a lowspec reseller. I've learned the hard way, so my requirements are: 24x7 support, not a reseller, host owns their hardware and datacenter, actually stands by their plan..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    yeah, and apug used to be on a lunarpages.com package that offered more than we get now, for 1/16th the price. However as soon as we starting pushing the package at about 10% of what they said it was, we were deemed a site that was too resource intensive and banned. You also get what you pay for with hosting, especially when things go wrong you could be down for 30 minutes, or 3 days if it's a lowspec reseller. I've learned the hard way, so my requirements are: 24x7 support, not a reseller, host owns their hardware and datacenter, actually stands by their plan..
    Well. I'm sure there are some discount hosts like that, but I've been nothing but satisfied with mine. Been using them for 4 years now and have never had an issue. All support I've ever needed has been resolved in under an hour each time, from plan upgrades, to asking for different versions of sql.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Images
    Hey Sjixxxy,
    It would be great if you take some of that $9 a month savings and use it to become an APUG subscriber!

Regards,
    Geary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by galyons
    Hey Sjixxxy,
    It would be great if you take some of that $9 a month savings and use it to become an APUG subscriber!

Regards,
    Geary
    Here, Here! Geary
    Mike C

Rambles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin