Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,410   Online: 1111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all of your hard work Sean, and Good Job...hope you got that stiff drink and a chance to relax.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    is upgrade still going? California time 1/29 8:30, "gallery is down for an upgrade"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yup gallery is still in progress..

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know if this is upgrade related, but I'm having trouble today with the individual forum listings, and that of all the forums, not updating the display of read and unread threads until I manually refresh the page. I haven't changed any browser settings (that I know of) since before the upgrade, but what I suspect to be the case is that something has change the cache expiration time for those pages, making it long enough I'm getting the cached copy when I return to the page after reading a thread.

It's not a huge deal to hit "reload" and see the updated page -- it's just different from the (very intuitive and easy) way it worked before.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's been doing that to me for quite a while Donald, so it's not upgrade related. It would be nice if it worked like it should but it's not any real problem.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bet the gallery section gets fixed before I could get a Wisner lensboard delivered!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEaglemtn
    Bet the gallery section gets fixed before I could get a Wisner lensboard delivered!
    LOL
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin