Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,728   Online: 807

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Images
    Did you post this somewhere in the gallery? There are many there who never come to this side of the forum. It might be a shock to those who are uploading a buch of shots a day and who have never posted.

I think this is a good idea and I agree that paying is better than dealing with a blinking banner that advertises something.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Mark, tonight I will be placing a notice on the gallery page linking to this thread. I meant to do it yesterday but was kidnapped by a 2 yr old and forced to take part in a Teletubbie tea party..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Also, thanks for all the nice comments in this thread everyone!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks a lot for all your effort, Sean. I totally agree with this new system.

Anne Marieke

Images
    Those two year olds weild a hell of a lot of power don't they? Teletubbies are evil. I had to play Pirate last night with my 2 yr old

Arrrrrrrgh...Avast ye scurvey dog.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do Teletubbies need a TV licence I wonder

Thanks for all the extra work Sean, sounds like it's going to make things better in several ways

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thank you Sean, you do good work. Or is it fun?

The recent changes to APUG have prompted me to become a subscriber, the cheque they say, is in the mail.

Cheers,
    Dave
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

Images
    Good for you Dave.

So, Sean are you going with the dark leather and mahogany in the jet or pretentious white? HEHE

Your doing a great job. Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    ...but was kidnapped by a 2 yr old and forced to take part in a Teletubbie tea party..
    Teletubbies are great!

I think it would be kinda cool to have TV in my stomach...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not so cooll.... it'd fog the film

Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Teletubbies are great!

I think it would be kinda cool to have TV in my stomach...
    Mama took my APX away.....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin