Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,726   Online: 796

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

New APUG Partners! JOBO-USA (Catlabs) and Maine Media Workshops + College

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that two more partner level sponsors have signed on with APUG. Jobo-USA(Catlabs) who have been advertising with us previously and Maine Media Workshops + College who are new to us. Both companies are a great fit for the community. Here is some brief info about each company:

JOBO-USA (Catlabs) http://www.Jobo-usa.com

Jobo is happy to be back in the US market! Jobo film processing and darkroom products are world famous as the market leading option for all your traditional photographic processing needs.

Continuing a 90 year tradition, Jobo offers a comprehensive product line desgined for the new world of film photography in the digital age.

www.Jobo-usa.com is powered by CatLABS.

Maine Media Workshops + College http://www.mainemedia.edu

Maine Media Workshops + College is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-traditional school that provides experiential education for students of all skill levels in film, photography, writing, multimedia, and design.
    I'll have their dedicated partner forums up soon.

I am also scheduling some mass mails to keep members up to date on all of our partners latest efforts and any special APUG offers. If you have any questions or would like to welcome our new partners feel free to post in this thread.

Thanks!
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is very good news and welcome to the new partners.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to both new partners. Good to have you both on board, and hope your association is a rewarding one. I've already been poking around through each of your very interesting websites. Great stuff!

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Woo!
    Whoever runs the Catlabs member account has certainly been more than helpful in answering all my inane nooby questions about my jobo. And they've run two very nice kickstarter projects that I've backed recently.
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I feel extra-pleased to have ordered a new tank & magnet from Catlabs the other day. Good on them for their 10x8" film spiral endeavours too!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I think I purchased the first Jobo CPP3 in NA with Omer from CatLabs.

The experience was first rate, Omer delivered exactly as promised, is great with support and tech service, and to boot I met him at SPE (Baltimore) recently and he is a
    great guy to break bread with.

I wish his company all the success .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    wonderful news !!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome! Maine Media Workshops and College is a great neighbor (in real life) and cool organization to be affiliated with!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is very nice news. It is always pleasant to hear of growth.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Having purchased from CatLabs I have to say Omer has been real easy to work with, competent and honest.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin