Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,549   Online: 884

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Galli gee boys and girls! How come we haven't heard form Jim yet?
    "Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ((Blushing)) OK, last and least of the group but am back after a hectic holiday. Grandbabies 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 yrs were quite the entertaining distraction. We had a grand time but now they are returning to their homes and I am back at work (so to speak).

I am flattered to be included in such great company and will strive to do my part to help APUG stay "excellent". It will be a long semester before I would act alone on a thread but I am comfortable to collaberate with the other moderaters.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    I am flattered to be included in such great company and will strive to do my part to help APUG stay "excellent". It will be a long semester before I would act alone on a thread but I am comfortable to collaberate with the other moderaters.
    Does this mean that you can now start posting your lenses for sale with the caveat "I don't know anything about cameras and all items are sold as is" and no one can stop you?

I do agree with the consensus that all four of you are great choices. I have also had the pleasure of being helped out by all of you and greatly appreciate everything.

I'm waiting to see if any of these moderators has the guts to delete any of Sean's digitally manipulated pictures... The APUG tatoo on Julia Roberts' arm comes to mind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin