Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,291   Online: 934

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sean, you manage all this, a family and a job?!

You obviously wear your underpants outside your trousers. Suggest you increase the purchase price of the baseball caps and put the surplus income into getting a teeshirt with a big 'S' on the front. For 'Sean', obviously...!

Many, many thanks!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello Sean,
    I can no more access to the french forum (mysql errors), I think you are in the way to make changes as announced in the english forum.
    And cherry on the cake your mailbox seems to be full...
    Friendly
    (a poor and lonesome french moderator )
    Claude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very cool, Sean! Thanks for all your hard work & thanks to Blaze On, too! Can't WAIT to buy my APUG t-shirt!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    just another update

Things are on track, I should have most everything launched within 10 days (My 2.5weeks of vacation from the day job starts in 3 days, that's when I'll really be cooking)

-In addition to the features listed in the first post on this thread there will also be a new WAP system installed for subscribers, allowing full WAP capability, meaning you can participate in the forums (log in,check new posts,post,pm,etc) via mobile phone or PDA.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's great Sean, thank you!

Can I make a couple suggestions regarding galleries and comments?
    - Notification for new comments for your photos like the New Posts and PM ones. Clicking on it would show a page with thumbnails of your photos and the new comment next to it like in the main gallery window.
    - A list of all the comments you have made on other member photos.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Sean, the new features sound great, but don't forget to allocate a few days of your vacation to your avocation (that would be the "P" in APUG), okay?
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    -In addition to the features listed in the first post on this thread there will also be a new WAP system installed for subscribers, allowing full WAP capability, meaning you can participate in the forums (log in,check new posts,post,pm,etc) via mobile phone or PDA.
    Perfect, I use my PocketPC to log into APUG once in a while, and always found it a pain. This will be great while I am traveling.

Mahalo nui loa!!! (Thank you very much - your Hawaiian lesson of the day).
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin