Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,913   Posts: 1,556,260   Online: 864

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Call for photographers - the APUG print sales gallery

Hi All,

The APUG print sales gallery is not open yet but I would like to start building the catalog before we go 100% live. If you are a subscriber and would like to sign up for a gallery account then visit this page:

http://www.apug-gallery.com

At the bottom of the page you will see "Register to Sell", click that to create your account. I will then approve the account and get back to you.

Please browse the current work to get an idea of the high quality we would like to continue to have in the gallery. The print sales gallery is intended to be an impressive showcase of 100% traditional prints. Please ensure the work you post is of the highest quality. The guidelines and recommendations for submission will be available soon. Thanks! Sean

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Nice Sean. I'm looking forward to seeing this go live; I may even purchase a print or two myself.

One small item is that some of the navigational elements don't work yet (the tabs at the top of the page).

Thanks for all your hard work.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Big, HUGE, MASSIVE potential!!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Murray

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I am a new subscriber, and very much like the idea of submitting some of my photos to your new sales gallery, however my problem is that I have no darkroom or printing facilities. I am committed to the use of film, black and white developed by the two bath process (D23 then Kodalk). My negatives are then scanned into the computer and printed by the pietzography process (Cone Tech). Now that I have told you this you may be thinking of throwing me out of your group? I am considering doing 10 X 8 contact prints but the negatives will come out of an inkjet printer but this would not be 100% traditional would it!

Stephen

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by foldingcamera
    Now that I have told you this you may be thinking of throwing me out of your group?

Stephen, no one is interested in throwing you out of the group. You are welcome here. I think most realize that not everyone has access to a darkroom. If we knew where you were, it would be easier to tell you if there are any rental darkrooms near you that you could use.

Sean will have to answer your questions about what is appropriate for the gallery or not.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    For now the gallery is 100% traditional. I know this will be a let down for several people, but I find one of the things that makes the gallery unique is that it is 100% devoted to a traditional product. I would rather have a smaller collection of traditional prints than a larger collection of traditional @ hybrid prints..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just stopped by for a look-see and wanted to say I Salute those who have posted work for sale, and wish all of you (and Sean) Best Wishes. Good job!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    so far we have 25 registered and 11 have posted work so far

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll see what my production looks like over this winter (=darkroom season) and decide whether I feel worthy.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I respectfully and valiantly volunteer, if you find me worthy

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin