Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,002   Online: 1029

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhotoX
    He is trying, like many of us, to make a living at doing his photography, so purchasing prints would help out also.
    I only seem to be able to purchase ("Add" to cart link) posters. How do you purchase a print?
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I sent him an e-mail. I also told him there's no rush, and whenever he gets to it is fine.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seadrive
    I only seem to be able to purchase ("Add" to cart link) posters. How do you purchase a print?
    Some of the categories don't seem to have the "add" feature on. "Landscape B&W" does not. This is the first category, and one which would attract many APUGers.

The following appear to have the "add" feature (and some very nice images!)

"Panoramic Color"

"Panoramic B&W"

"Seascapes Color"

"Americana Color"

"Americana B&W"

"Landscapes Color"

Matt (who was wondering the same thing 10 minutes ago)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sent a paypal for $75. And I am going to take Bryan up on his offer, which was very generous of him. I didn't need the enticement, but I like his work...so thanks Bryan, way to step up.

I would also ask any of you that are interested to send me a jpeg of your scanned signatures if you have them and I'll lay out an appropriate card with all the sigs we can then send on behalf of APUG'rs if that sounds feasible. I'd like to send that early next week or asap.

Send to mpblais@mpbcs.com

Kudos to all who have contributed.

Matt
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    Kevin's website is www.kjsphotography.com, and he has fine prints, "wall art" produced I'm guessing by some mysterious process not discussed on APUG, and posters, priced for every budget. Might I suggest that we all head over there to do at least some of our holiday shopping.
    Just submitted an order--

He has a lot of B&W work I really like. It helps that the Sierras are my favorite place in the world. I've done a lot of fly-fishing on the Tioga and Sonora Passes, as well as the eastern Sierra.

However, prints of Yosemite are always a hit with my mom...

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone who sends money to Kevin gets a print from me (see apug-gallery.com), I'll see if I can do more as well -- but money is realy tight at my end.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I bought a beautiful poster... Kevin does do marveous work!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Everyone is wonderful to add incentive to send Kevin a contribution but I think most of us would do it without any reward. It's the right thing to do if you can afford to. If you can't afford to, send a nice card and let him know your thoughts are with him and his family. I am impressed with this community and glad I've been coming here regularly for a year now. Merry Christmas to all or Happy Hannukah or whatever, just blessings on all.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhotoX
    Also, To encourage more people to help out, I will donate several of my prints to this cause. Anyone who make a donation of more then $75.00 to help Kevin and his family back on their feet will receive a recent, mounted 8x10 AZO print from my APUG gallery. All you have to do is make the donation to his PayPal account and forward me the email showing that you did.

Please help out a fellow APUG member and his family out in a time of need.

Thank you kindly,

Ryan McIntosh
    PM'ed you Ryan.

Images
    Would it be possible for sean to put a permanent banner on the top of the site? SOmething everyone who comes to the site can see even if they do not see this thread.

Lets go folks. Pony up. Tis the season and all.

I also think we need to help make this as normal a christmas for his kids as we can. Mom and dad are busy worrying about other things right now. WOuld it be possible to get the kids' names so I can either send a toy or gift card to them. PM them to me if you do not want the imfo in public.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin