Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,079   Online: 786

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer
    He said that his wife and daughter are coming along well, and the family is gradually coming through this disaster. Their strong faith in God has helped them to get through this, and he thanked each and every APUG member for what they are doing to help him and his family.
    Glad to hear. I am new here and don't know him but I am very sorry to hear about this sort of thing. Thanks be to God that he and his family still have their lives. Great to see how a community like APUG comes together to take care of one of their own.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have just joined APUG recently and found this post today. I've sent along a small contribution directly to Kevin PayPal.

God bless his family
    Joe Forks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, besides a contribution I purchased two of Kevin's prints "Lone Rock" and "Peace Within"...wow, they arrived today and are very, very nice.

Beautiful work Kevin.

Matt
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Everyone here is jsut way to kind. All we could have asked for was a simple prayer. Everything is getting back to normal and my family and I wan tot thank each one of you from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you all again,

Kev

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on
    Well, besides a contribution I purchased two of Kevin's prints "Lone Rock" and "Peace Within"...wow, they arrived today and are very, very nice.
    To paraphrase, "great eyes see alike". Just received my copy of "Lone Rock" also. A wonderful image, and a great print.

Thanks, Kevin! All the best to you and your family.

Steve
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The "Clear cut " arrived today. WOW.... It is what I expected. Great image.
    Thanks Kevin and to echo other APUG members hope your wife and daughter recover completely.
    God Bless Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin