Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,643   Online: 1113

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkroomDan
    This is the second post I made tonight that really needed Spell-Check. Proof reading is my fault but I did try clicking Spell-Check both times and it did not work. Yes I should not rely on the machine but who ever is running the machine needs to check it more often.
    Don't know about the spell checker Dan, but you can get into the Gallery through a link at the bottom of the Home Page.
    Or HERE

I'm sure Sean will have the front page links posted soon.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sean, When you have time, can you post a Logo similar to the downloadables at the bottom of the Home Page, but for the Gallery. I would like to put a link on my site back to the Gallery.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I added a link from my website to the new Gallery, I assume Sean doesn't mind, now that it is live. Even though I don't have any prints in the Gallery, I wouldn't mind having a logo to post on my site as well.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin