Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,583   Online: 821

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FYI - Recent Server Issues

Hi Guys, about the outage... I was told a month ago that my host was in the process of acquiring a new server farm in another part of the country. He said once ready we would be moved to a brand new server. All of this happened last night while I was sleeping so sorry for the lack of advanced notice. There was probably a message at the hosting site stating the migration was going to happen and I missed it. We are now on a beast of a box! A dedicated dual 3.0ghz hyperthreading server, etc etc. It REALLY flies! I have fixed a home page redirect but we may have a few minor glitches. I'll keep an eye out and would appreciate any bug reports. Thanks! Sean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    well I guess that answers it. Thanks, Sean (by the way, it is 3:12pm cst right now)
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks, Sean!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Apparently not everything has migrated. Sponsor pages still show the "account suspended" message.
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think DNS (how the internet points our computers to websites) is still updating throughout the world. Things might not be fully up for another hour or two.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the update Sean...it does seem to be flying Have noticed the times seem to be off (post made just now shows as "today - 12:25 AM)
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, so who do I bill for my shrink session? My withdrawals were so severe this morning I had to look at photo.net for almost 45 minutes till I turned sick...

Morning rituals are hard to break...

Thanks Sean for all you do.

Matt
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm still having login problems. After entering my username and password, I get the page that says to click a link if I'm not automatically redirected. For whatever reason, that automatic redirection has never worked for me. Thus, I need to click the link, which doesn't work. I can get in by going back to the main page (where I ordinarily enter my username and password) and refreshing it, but that's not exactly obvious.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    had problems earlier seems ok now.....times are also off here in the wooly wild west

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on
    ... My withdrawals were so severe this morning I had to look at photo.net for almost 45 minutes till I turned sick...
    I just paced back and forth in my empty room ...
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin