Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,569   Online: 796

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Showing correct time now.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    I couldn't log on for nearly an hour this morning, just got 'site not found'. This is the third time since the switch. Are you sure this is a better server?
    Hi Andy, the server is great and has not skipped a beat. However the datacenter it is housed in has had some network issues the past few days resulting in two outages. One outage was 2hrs, the other 50minutes. Pretty frustrating, I'll trying to get more info and hopefully this is just a bit of unusual bad luck at the datacenter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

fyi- server time issues again

not sure what happened tonight but we had another slight outage at the datacenter and the time is out again, hopefully the host will fix it permanently this time as they were planning to. Posts may be out of sync again for a bit, sorry guys

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Time at the bottom of the page is currently showing 8 hours ahead... so they have not fixed it yet....

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I couldn't log on for nearly an hour this morning, just got 'site not found'. This is the third time since the switch. Are you sure this is a better server?

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin