Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,481   Posts: 1,571,145   Online: 1178

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean another billion or so APUG members and you can buy Kodak and save film, that was your master plan wasn't it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon R Galley,

Make sure you post something about a postcard competition if Ilford runs with it! That will be a very fun event to participate in.

BWKate

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear B&WKate,

If Sean wants to do a competition with Postcards it will only be for the APUG website...so thats where I will post it....

Kind Regards

Simon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    ... The APUG conference planners have gone so far beyond the call of duty it's hard to comprehend. It's a real team effort around here ...
    My hat is off to the Toronto folks. I will be unable to attend this one due to time and distance. Strickly personal problems, but I wish the event all success! So much success that there is another conference.

As to the future, have there been any thoughts about APUG Conference II? How about Houston, around Fotofest; or Tucson, with the CCP there; or Santa Fe, or ...

... or Britain.

Cheers, y'all.

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    or Boston, or Providence, or Springfield, or.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just signed up. What a great site! I'm glad that there are people still using the classic photogaphic methods.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin