Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,724   Online: 772

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Hi Sean;

Just got back home and everything is working perfectly once more.
    Thanks Again and congratulations and continued success with apug...I believe that apug and silver based photography are now inexorably linked and that both will be around for a while yet.
    Cheers
    Victor

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

Having lots of problems here in Michigan with the site lately. Lots of time-outs and sometimes just not available. Could be my provider, but everything else is moving just fine.

Bill

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    There were some DNS issues that have appeared to cleared up.

I've been unable to access the site for the last few hours...just got back on.
    Cheers!

-klm.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    had issues earlier in the morning, but it is clear things are back up and running
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could not get APUG in the early evening (here) at all, but now it works fine!
    ________

Regards
    Folker

MonoArt - fine photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had problems earlier this afternoon about 2pm I wasn't able to log on, but it's OK now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Had an issue this morning - lost a rather long reply I had just typed to a post - but all is well now.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley Boyd
    I had problems earlier this afternoon about 2pm I wasn't able to log on, but it's OK now.
    It was about 3:00pm with me( also U.K.). I got on to the site but then kept getting page cannot be displayed when I wanted to move from a post or look at the gallery. OK so far this evening.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi All, I posted a quick note about it here earlier: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/26291-outage-due-server-reboot.html

My monitoring service paged me (the service hits apug every 5 minutes from several locations around the word and if there are signs of connectivity issues I get paged). I contacted the host and we began working on it. The server ran into a few issues and they decided to do a full reboot to clear everything up. Reboots usually take about an hour to 1.5hrs with the disk checking that kicks in on the restart. I am investigating the implementation of a failover splash page that can redirect to an information page next time something like this happens.. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Sean,

Site has been getting pretty slow where I am. Really slow the last few days with ads not feeding all the time. It seems to be waiting for ads to load. As soon as an ad or a red X for broken link shows, the page loads fine.

Bill

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin