Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,736   Online: 762

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

It's been very slow lately. I've tried on two computers at work and one at home. There have been some time out issues lately as well. I get lots of 'x''s at work, but that could be from my end (firewall, etc...)?

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Sean. I endorse Bill's and Art's experience today. Very slow when I went on about 5:30pm British Summer Time. Only marginally better now at about 8:00pm

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the info, I'll notify the host, but it could be due to the AP News article, we're taking a hit from a flood of new traffic.. if it's the article traffic things should get back to normal soon, if not we should be back to normal by tomorrow or late tonight.

Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    We should be flying along now. There were some large logs causing a slowdown and they have been cleaned up..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    We should be flying along now. There were some large logs causing a slowdown and they have been cleaned up..
    We have some fairly logs here in West Virginia, and when they fall across the road it surely does slow things a lot.
    Gadget Gainer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Atta boy Sean! Just as handy with the chainsaw as with the keyboard.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean I had trouble trying to log on this morning. I keep getting a "server error problem" trying to log on at work. It seems fine now at home.
    Brian McDowell

Shooter
    35mm
    Going well until 10:17pm GMT then locked for about 5 minutes. Since then it has been going like a bomb, getting faster all the time. Probably running as fast as I have seen it for a long time

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    it has taken me off and on since 1030am ( it is 1243p now ) to post to this thread.
    goes really really slow then locks up ...

bummer ...

-john

Shooter
    35mm
    I have just got on at about 7:20pm GMT without a problem but couldn't get beyond the APUG initial screen today at about 4:00pm GMT despite trying for about 10 mins. It may have been that the site had a planned outage. In the event that the site is down, is there any way in which a notice to this effect could be triggered by an attempt to get in. That way subscribers know there is no point in trying for however long is required to get the site running again.

pentaxuser

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin