Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,763   Posts: 1,516,204   Online: 1040

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    the gallery image in sidebar is currently broken so still working on that. There was no thumbnail for the featured member to begin with though. The gallery thumbnail problem is very odd, it should be showing but just isn't so still looking into it. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks to me that all the images attached to messages in the darkroom portraits thread are missing. I haven't dug around, but I'd be surprised if the issue was limited to one thread.

FYI,
    -KwM-

Appendage: it seems like the issue is restricted to attachments posted on or after 8/12. Images included but homed elsewhere and images homed on apug but posted before 8/12 seem to not be affected.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i think i know whats wrong, should have it fixed by tomorrow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Response time seems much faster than the old server - good work Sean!
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

here's a trial post

Just a try at posting an image in a thread. I had the same problems copake_ham did last night. Seems to work OK today, Sean. Thanks!

It's a test image taken with a Kodak 3A folder. a mask cut from flashing material and some jury-rigging and Voila! a 6 by .... well, I guess I don't measure all that well. I think it's 6 x 13.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6x13mask.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I keep getting error 504 - gateway timeout.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have had a few outages today, when APUG went off-line. Last one right now for like 5-10 minutes. Can't tell if it is a DNS issue or what it might have been. Same speed overall as earlier.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan
    I have had a few outages today, when APUG went off-line. Last one right now for like 5-10 minutes. Can't tell if it is a DNS issue or what it might have been. Same speed overall as earlier.
    It is possible some people are using a proxy or other gateway that has not updated it's cache for apug's new ip address. When you ping apug you should return an ip address of: 72.32.121.187

At the moment I have full monitoring of the server by rackspace plus I also have a 3rd party service monitoring specific apug.org web pages from 7 different global positions. I've had no reports of any outages since the migration. This leads me to believe that a few people may be experiencing local issues. If anyone experiences problems keep letting me know. For those who can't see this message hopefully you'll find a way to email me..

Sean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Did a ping towards www.apug.org and got the ip address given, with a median access of 131 ms with a 32 byte packets (which probably is too small to give any idea of performance). Probably something local, on my side then.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm
    I have been unable to log on since about 11:00 am BST today and have just managed it now. So my lack of access has lasted over 12 hours. I haven't seen mention of a problem today let alone one lasting 12 hours.

Is it only my problem? Have any other UK APUGers had this problem?

pentaxuser

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin