Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,538   Online: 996

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Eureka!

I just changed the page "style" - moved the sidebar from the right, to the left, and the thumbnail appeared like magic.

Matt

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing
    I just changed the page "style" - moved the sidebar from the right, to the left, and the thumbnail appeared like magic.

Matt
    Looks like that is it. I changed mine to the right, and it is gone. Looking at the code, I see that both the image and div tags are missing. This means there is a bug in the server side PHP.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing

Matt
    I just did the same thing Matt and it worked for me too.
    Thanks

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sean, it is probably the same problem you were struggling with earlier. FWIW, I would suggest not spending any time on it, simply accept it as a bug, and work on the upgrade. No sense in beating a dead horse (even though we do that on APUG a lot )
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ah, I know what i did, i did not update the code in the right sidebar. That is easy so will do it now. The nice thing about the new version of apug is that there is only 1 style and the sidebar is user selectable in the users control panel. This means i don't have to worry about multiple styles and keeping them in sync..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Sean, it is probably the same problem you were struggling with earlier. FWIW, I would suggest not spending any time on it, simply accept it as a bug, and work on the upgrade. No sense in beating a dead horse (even though we do that on APUG a lot )
    I'd agree, and in the short term, I can now switch the thumbnail off or on, depending on my mood!

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's fixed now. Also on the new version sidebar you can turn the thumb on and off by clicking in the side bar

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

SELECT id,user,userid,cat,title,bigimage,views FROM galleryphotos WHERE bigimage!=''

anybody else seeing this in the keyword field on the advanced search page?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yes there is a glitch there but we're upgrading the entire system tonight so that will be resolved then

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin