Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,303   Posts: 1,536,259   Online: 796

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    most blockers have an allow list, so you can set it to allow ads from apug.org
    Yes, that is what I do. I want APUG ad, because I always choose to support APUG every way I can, so I prefer to purchase from APUG advertisors. BTW, any chance of getting Calumet as a sponsor?
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ok things aren't looking good. coder has run into problems with the new navigation system and doesn't want to upgrade until it's sorted out. I think i'll just stop announcing we're going to upgrade and do it when it's ready. Pretty angry at the moment grrrrr...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Dear Sean,

Sympathies!

And a small request: could you possibly add a GMT estimate and date?

Working out 'midnight tonight' from your post took more mental arithmetic than I could manage just after getting up. What does the site run on? NZ time? I'm not even sure which DAY it was...

Anyway, looking forward to the new site.

Cheers,

R.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks
    Dear Sean,

Sympathies!

And a small request: could you possibly add a GMT estimate and date?

Working out 'midnight tonight' from your post took more mental arithmetic than I could manage just after getting up. What does the site run on? NZ time? I'm not even sure which DAY it was...

Anyway, looking forward to the new site.

Cheers,

R.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    CST = GMT-6 : easy to work out from there, assuming you know where you are relative to GMT and can add and subtract.

So, when it's 20:00 in New York, it's 1959 in London (Old Joke Alert - oooops... too late...)

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Dear Dave, Dear Bob,

I can work that out; the question was when 'tonight' was. As I say, I've never quite worked out what time the site runs on. Your posts are marked 03:51 and 04:16 PM, which is about three hours later than what it is where I am (13:26 as I write this). At a rough guess, that's something like Pakistani or Tibetan time (India is GMT +5-1/2 hours).

Cheers,

Roger

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Dear Dave, Dear Bob,

I can work that out; the question was when 'tonight' was. As I say, I've never quite worked out what time the site runs on. Your posts are marked 03:51 and 04:16 PM, which is about three hours later than what it is where I am (13:26 as I write this). At a rough guess, that's something like Pakistani or Tibetan time (India is GMT +5-1/2 hours).

Cheers,

Roger
    You need to adjust your time settings in your profile.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You could change your settings to show your local time using the Control Panel - then you would at least know when posts were made relative to your local time. Could even set CST...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Bob and Don,

Thanks. I'd always assumed they were set by APUG. Oh, well... Wonder where that time setting came from?

Cheers,

R.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    As I say, I've never quite worked out what time the site runs on. Your posts are marked 03:51 and 04:16 PM, which is about three hours later than what it is where I am (13:26 as I write this).
    US Central Standard Time
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin