Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,922   Online: 774

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Well nothing is set in stone, it is quite easy to merge them all back into one if it doesn't work out well. The forum visibility stuff is getting a total overhaul in the next version. You basically have a text list of all forums in your apug options, you simply highlight the forums you no longer want to see and save the changes, very nice..
    Sean,
    this site is fine yet, but some further modification might help indeed to concentrate on the personal interests. My main concern was that the photography related character of this site should not get lost by dealing too much with the makes. After 5 years of web photo forums all controversial x make vs y make stuff makes me really sick, and APUG seems to be still a place (almost) free of this soft headed sort of discussions. I would hate to see some structural changes could be understood as an invitation to those, who don't miss ANY opportunity ANYWHERE to tell us that they got the "right" brand. There are enuff sandboxes out there for them.

Switching from any camera site to APUG is like entering a recreation area, at least as this brand controverses are concerned.

Best,
    Bertram
    A la recherche du temps perdu: www. bersac.de

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I agree with Bertram. Dividing 35mm, RF, MF, LF forums into camera makes may serve to make those forums more attractive to camera collectors and less attractive to photographers.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hahaha! You hit the nail on the head!

A thought regarding the RF Forum/Subforum.

Could you be perhaps preparing for an in-rush of RF filmsters after the digi-M8 comes out and the RFF site "goes digi"?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin