Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,746   Online: 891

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean
    My problems locking on and staing locked on are solved and I have no issues now.
    Great job your doing. thumps up. Only one Q. Where is the Memberslist located?
    Cheers
    Søren
    Scotty, beam me up.
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One minor thing....when I go into the regional threads, I open up and read them, but when I sign in again later, it still says I have unread messages...which I don't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm relatively new here but before the site upgrades I was finding great value in the Articles section. When will those articles be back?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    I'm relatively new here but before the site upgrades I was finding great value in the Articles section. When will those articles be back?
    The framework of the new system will hopefully be up today. It's installed and ready to go I'm just learning how to control the modules to show recent activity within all the categories on what will be the main articles page. I'll then need to get the old data imported into the new system (most likely will have to be done manually)..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the update Sean.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's APUG Jim, but not as we know it.To boldly go.........
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin