Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,950   Online: 808

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Hi, is anyone having gallery problems now? If so can you describe exactly what links you are clicking etc. thanks!
    Goes wrong intermittently - now not working after working fine for 20 minutes.

Clicking on the Gallery button gives only the Banner advert and the bottom of the screen adverts in the blue boxes (but no boxes: just plain text). There is no etc HTML code - just the advert text and associated HTML. Looks like the page is not being fed from the database.

HA! Just tested it before posting this and it is working again...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Goes wrong intermittently - now not working after working fine for 20 minutes.

Clicking on the Gallery button gives only the Banner advert and the bottom of the screen adverts in the blue boxes (but no boxes: just plain text). There is no etc HTML code - just the advert text and associated HTML. Looks like the page is not being fed from the database.

HA! Just tested it before posting this and it is working again...

Cheers, Bob.
    If anyone sees this and knows how to take a screenshot, could you send it to me at apug.org@gmail.com That would be a huge help since I can't seem to reproduce it here. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone sees this and knows how to take a screenshot, could you send it to me at apug.org@gmail.com That would be a huge help since I can't seem to reproduce it here. Thanks!
    Can't do you a screenshot at the moment as it's working, but here's the page source it was giving me:
    [CODE]
    'The Heart of Prague'

Signed copies of Michael Schley's book available $45

The Darkroom Studios

PA/NJ/DE Rentals, Framing & Supplies 888.431.3232

Peter Walnes
    large used stock

Leica, Nikon, medium- and large-format. We ship worldwide

[/CODE]

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I wonder if that's a cookies or cache issue. I had some flakiness earlier with the "Back" button in Firefox, where I would try to go from the forums, then "Back" to the main page and would get a blank page listing the URL for the redirect to http://www.apug.org/forums/home.php . I don't know if it's just worked itself out, or if it was a Firefox problem, since I'm on Netscape 8.1 now.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Was happening to me with both latest Firefox and IE6. Seems to be pretty random. It died for me a couple of minutes ago and then came back after 3 or 4 retries. Other times it will die for several minutes...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for that Bob, i sort of know what it's doing now, need to research this one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey that's a feature, not a bug! What about us bilinguals? I always wanted to monitor the forums in both French and English.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just noticed that I can't post a comment on an image in the gallery... there is no space to type in a comment.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The gallery issue might be fixed as of now. If not please let me know. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    New problem - the gallery problem was fixed about an hour ago, but now the unformatted list of sponsors appears iwhenever I try to link to http://www.apug.org/gallery/.
    Louie

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin