Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,509   Online: 796

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    With all due respect Sean, I'd be happier if more attention was being paid to restoring the full library of articles to the site before moving on with to new features.
    Thats not entirely correct to say that mobile access is new. We did have this before and we obviously have a better version now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm trying to get the core framework 100% then re-adding content (that included wap which we used to have). I actually have the entire day booked today to re-add the articles. Unfortunately re-adding the articles must be done manually in a very tedious way, it can take up to 5minutes to re-add each one and there are hundreds, most should be back today though..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6230/2.0 (04.44) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Obviously Sean you are very busy but perhaps you would put two items up for consideration in the wap site. One would be to allow the last post show first and two would be to change the background colour on some of the links. They are blue text on blue and difficult to read.
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    last post to show first should be doable. as for the background, all my devices show blue on white. Is there a setting in your phone for background? hmm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia6230/2.0 (04.44) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    last post to show first should be doable. as for the background, all my devices show blue on white. Is there a setting in your phone for background? hmm
    Thanks Sean, I found switching to wml (was at xhtml) in the preferences made a big improvement in this phones browser.

I also found a few handy opitions to control the number of posts per page etc so it would be worthwhile for anyone to play around with these settings.
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The double posting seems to be caused by hitting the back button on the phone browser after submitting a post or a PM. One to watch.

BTW I seriously dig the logo, now wheres that dude that does the t-shirts...>

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I'm trying to get the core framework 100% then re-adding content (that included wap which we used to have). I actually have the entire day booked today to re-add the articles. Unfortunately re-adding the articles must be done manually in a very tedious way, it can take up to 5minutes to re-add each one and there are hundreds, most should be back today though..
    Sean, I'm very grateful to see all these articles re-appearing!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Sean, I'm very grateful to see all these articles re-appearing!
    No worries, most of them are done and the remainder of the articles and recipes will be up today

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (blackberry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Sean,

Something strange is happening here. I can post replies but new threads. When I tried to post a new thread I get two blank posts! For example I tried to post a new thread in the MF Equipment forum and there only two empty threads from me there.

:-(

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yikes, I'll forward your bug to their tech support..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin