Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,928   Online: 874

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sean,

A small nit. The dating convention for the threads on the HP is day-month even though my internal choices are set to month-day (US convention).

Anyway the dating convention choice in preferences can "flow through" to the HP?

No big deal - as I said - just a small nit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    (gallery photos)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I'll be adding them back with an expandable section in a few days.
    Great! I'm all in favour of that! I was just thinking I was seeing ghosts... At work, where it's riskier, I *did* see the gallery images, and when I got home and looked again, they were *gone*... :o Went through all of my settings before looking at this thread... (D'oh!)

On the risk of asking too much... I guess this would be desirable for more people: "don't show them at work; do show them at home". Now, each user has one set of preferences; maybe part of the preferences can be "linked" to a cookie so that it's not only user-dependent, but also "location" (IP-address) dependent. That would be (too) great.

Still... Take it easy. Maybe this could be some "future, low-priority" enhancement.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Sean,

Personally I liked the quick click through to forums etc. Excellent for me thanks. Mark.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin