Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,220   Online: 1220

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

attention comcast users: comcast is blocking mail from apug

I have put in a request to comcast to be removed from their block list, this should kick in within a day hopefully.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maybe next time the spammer will force them to block mail sent from comcast.net.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    fyi- comcast has informed me we are off the block list now

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm on Comcast so, just curious, what mail might we have been missing?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Some members subscribe to forum topics so that they get email notifications for new postings..

Shooter
    Medium Format

comcast also blocking my lith materials updates to apugers (& others)

Interesting. I have had the same problems with lith printing materials updates to my mailing list (many from apug) and comcast. All (or many?) comcast addresses are being bounced back to me.
    My ISP got assurances from comcast that the ban was lifted, so I sent them again, but the same thing happened.
    Tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have constant issues like this from the larger isp's (aol, yahoo, hotmail, comcast, etc). Most of the returned emails have a link within that allows you to contact their technical support to have the ban lifted. They just need an explanation and your domains ip address, for example worldoflithprinting.com has the ip address 195.238.172.19 -so if you contact them with that info they should be able to lift it, some are easy to lift and some you need to jump through hoops for a few days..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I have constant issues like this from the larger isp's (aol, yahoo, hotmail, comcast, etc). Most of the returned emails have a link within that allows you to contact their technical support to have the ban lifted. They just need an explanation and your domains ip address, for example worldoflithprinting.com has the ip address 195.238.172.19 -so if you contact them with that info they should be able to lift it, some are easy to lift and some you need to jump through hoops for a few days..
    Thanks a lot Sean.
    I did in fact contact my provider who came back to me a couple of days later and said comcast had lifted the ban - so I tried again and they hadn't. I went back to my provider again and have heard nothing since (about a week)
    Tim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin