Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,841   Posts: 1,582,609   Online: 1062

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

fyi- APUG can now process credit cards outside of paypal if needed

Hi All,

This has been requested for a while now and I am happy to have finally crossed it off the list. I have installed a dedicated ecommerce store front for APUG subscriptions or donations that will bypass paypal.com (for those who have problems using paypal). Paypal is the preferred method however many suffer trying to process their credit cards on paypal's site. The new store will securely process your card on our system instead. I have run through a test order and it was quite painless. You can view more on the updated subscribe/donate page here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/donate.php

Thanks!
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you see my status as Subscriber, it really works. Thanks Sean.

Ondrej

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can't use this. The checkout doesn't recognize my sign-in, password, or even my email address. I've PMed Sean and haven't heard a word. I'll just be demoted to Member and be happy with that. I can buy some film with the $39 something I was going to pay APUG.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Kobin, I had tried to email you but got nothing but bounced messages. As for the credit card system it has nothing to do with the apug forum system so apug logins will not work on the shopping cart. I'll add some text to make that more clear. You basically go to the ccard system and select the subscription item, buy now, and then select "Click here to proceed with checkout." And that will do it. I hope that helps. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, now I understand. Did it, no problem. Dunno why your emails bounced, but a PM should have gone through regardless. I'm a subscriber for another year. Film will have to wait for next payday.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin