Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,347   Online: 1210

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

APUG's Fifth Anniversary

It's now only two weeks until APUG's Fifth Anniversary. Huge congratulations to Sean for making it this far and for all the help and support he and this site have provided to traditional photography (and photographers). Likewise, many thanks to the Moderation Team for their role in keeping APUG such a good place to hang out!

In past years we've celebrated the Anniversary with a shoot on the day and images posted subsequently in one of the Galleries.

What do you reckon? Anyone up for it?
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sounds like a fun idea. How about for a theme, the image has to have the APUG logo in it somewhere?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Of course we are Frank; aren't we?
    Friday the 7th it is; will someone set the alarm clock for me?
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Im in.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds interesting, I'll see what I can do...

Brian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    It's now only two weeks until APUG's Fifth Anniversary. Huge congratulations to Sean for making it this far and for all the help and support he and this site have provided to traditional photography (and photographers). Likewise, many thanks to the Moderation Team for their role in keeping APUG such a good place to hang out!

In past years we've celebrated the Anniversary with a shoot on the day and images posted subsequently in one of the Galleries.

What do you reckon? Anyone up for it?
    I would like to see it as a special gallery, for all members, regardless of subscriptions status. Perhaps, limited to one or two pictures per member.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sounds great. It's hard to get my head around the fact we've been running for 5yrs. The circle of support within the community is amazing (content, financing, volunteer moderators and council members). The membership have made this site a success

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We did this a couple of years ago, I think I posted a photo called End Of Season. Be great to do it again.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    I would like to see it as a special gallery, for all members, regardless of subscriptions status. Perhaps, limited to one or two pictures per member.
    Maybe we better hope than not all heed the call. Let's see - that 20,000 members at 2 pictures per member. Could be like the 1 million monkeys on 1 million typewriters and the complete works of Shakespeare. It's the law of large numbers. Out of it we produce say 10 shots that makes the "greats" look like point and shoot first time digi users.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ook.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin