Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,282   Posts: 1,534,903   Online: 808

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great! After a retailer bankruptcy in Sweden. Fotoimpex is my new main dealer. (Now if they could only get their webshop up it would be much easier to buy stuff from them. Sometimes convenience is more important than price...)
    /matti

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thats the only film I use. and one of the only companies I can get
    120,4x5,8x10,11x14, 8x20 all in the same film so there is no guess work. I'm happy to see them come on board. quality needs to support quality.

Mike Andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent News.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Fantastic news, i've just received some developer and film yesterday via Berlin, excellent service and client support from Fotoimpex.

A great move both by Sean and Mirko, both parties will certainly get good benefits out of this partnership.

Cheers

André

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin