Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,718   Posts: 1,483,114   Online: 1100

Thread: Chatroom Issues

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    There are some problems with the chatroom. It has been an on going saga to find a reliable chat script (well, a free one anyway). Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm so fed up with these scripts I'll probably purchase one which is reliable and offers tech support. Will keep you updated. Thanks, Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ok folks, I think the reason the room is not working reliably is that the hosting company changed something on the server. I found what it was and have contacted them. Should be back up soon...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ahh, looks like the room is working again. The isp must have finally gotten around to applying the fix I supplied. Now just need to get the "x users in the room" notification back for the forum home page, easier said than done!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin