Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,867   Online: 1031

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As you can see we are taking on a few corporate sponsors. The extra money from this will secure our ability to cover site costs now and in the future. I also plan to continue working on getting our name out on the internet and in print. Once our financial account builds up we'll be taking out ads in some major photo publications.

I'd like to encourage everyone to visit our sponsors regularly, and use their services if it suits you.

Thanks, Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As you can see on the main menu header Calumet are sponsoring us as well. I've just replaced all of our Calumet link url's with a new url they gave me today. This special url allows them to track specific activity from apug. So if your on the net and need to check out product on calumet, using the links on apug to get to Calumet will help us out. Thanks, Sean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin