Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,967   Posts: 1,523,385   Online: 1148

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by veriwide
    How about if I count one and zero to time my exposure, will that count as shooting digitally?
    Yep, I figure that will work as the "digital equivalent". Now if you just adjust your aperture to F64 and don't put an "and" between the "one and zero". that will be about right for a sunny day with 100 ISO.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Images
    So since Sean is based in NZ, and the 7th there is the 6th in the US, should we be taking our photos tomorrow? LOL
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it's raining today...

Images
    It's not going to be the 7th here for another few hours but the weather is supposed to be beautiful.

-Neal
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    wow some of you guys are fast already posting your images, awesome. I am going the experimental route. Using a $6 plastic lens 28mm camera, loaded with provia100 to cross process in c-41
    I think I landed some good street shots on the way to the office and back to the ferry. Hope to have them posted within a week...

I stayed up late making long exposures of our lakefront under the moonlight. Now I'm too sleepy to print.

Maybe next anniversary.

Zzzzzz...
    Three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll try and get mine developed later today, and hopefully posted late tonight, if not by tomorrow night.
    Non Digital Diva

Images
    I had no faith that I could go out on a specific day and produce something that is worthy of sharing so I just sent a card. I did shoot the photo for it yesterday, though.

-Neal
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I had a little difficulty with this...

First of all, I slept most of the day. That is necessary when working a 12-hour night shift. So there wasn't much light in the hours I was awake.

Second, the only camera I had available was my newest old toy, a FED-2. No light meter, no tripod - so night photography was out.

Third, the camera was loaded with C41-type BW film. If not, I would have developed it already.

But I'l get it developed today, just in case there's something usable there. I can always print it myself - or scan the print from the lab...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd just like to say "Thank you!" to APUG (and especially Aggie, whose grand idea this was!) for getting me out of bed at 0545 to stand by the roadside watching one of the most beautiful dawns I've seen (hopefully I have some of it on Velvia) and later for recapturing and improving on a shot I did a couple of years ago in a station underpass.

I'm hoping to get the results up at the weekend but, whatever they turn out like, I had a really good time.

Thanks again

Frank

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin