Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,788   Online: 1003

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still playing with the server, the email spam/anti-virus is going nuts pegging one of the cpu cores and I'm trying to get them to uninstall it since I have no need for it on the server (basically just send outgoing mails from it). Once that app is nuked things will speed up, and I have a server optimization coming from vbulletin in a few days that I'll apply to the server then we'll be looking pretty good. Still need to fix ssl shopping cart, resetup my data rsync and mysql scheduled dumps for the offsite backups, etc etc.. fun & games

Gim

Sean, I'm getting the following...for your info.

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 9

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hmm, what did you click that produced the error? You might want to logout, clear your cache then log back in..

Gim

Now I just ran into ....Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3239) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 2991

I'll log out...don't know what cache is but will have another Sierra Nevada, that should take care of it.

Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format

And... if no one has mentioned it...

the sponsor links are broken in the sponsor's forum. An example of the Ilford link;

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/chris/public_html/forums/vB.Sponsors/link.php on line 30

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chris/public_html/forums/vB.Sponsors/link.php on line 32

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chris/public_html/forums/vB.Sponsors/link.php on line

I did log off and clear my cache with no change in results.

"There's nothing like the smell of upgrades in the morning!"

Dan
    Last edited by dphill; 08-15-2008 at 10:37 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: was not specific enough as to location of links
    ... Hmmm..., f5.13 @ 1/23 should do it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by srs5694 View Post
    I was initially unable to log in using Firefox 3.0.1 under Ubuntu Linux. I tried Konqueror and that worked, so I quit out of Firefox and tried again. It began working. I therefore suspect some strangeness with cookies. I mention this mainly as information for anybody else who might have the same problem.
    This problem has been recurring for me; whenever I log out, I'm unable to log back in using the same browser. (I've seen this with both Firefox 3.0.1 and Konqueror 3.5.9 under Ubuntu Linux for AMD64.) When I manually clear all the APUG cookies in Firefox (via Edit->Preferences, Privacy tab, Show Cookies, enter "APUG" in the Search field, highlight all APUG cookies, click Remove Cookies), I'm able to log in. Ditto when I exit from either browser and start it up again. I haven't tried manually removing cookies in Konqueror.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Something is wrong..... the site has slowed to a crawl for me. A few hours ago it was fine, except for the error messages reported earlier, but now it is at a crawl. Also, I can't go to the first unread post.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It was likely the nightly backups kicking in. The server performance will be a bit shaky for the next few days until the performance is tweaked.

srs5694 just wondering why you logout? You can just stay logged in if you like. I'll try to reproduce your issue.

Sean

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    If I remember correctly, seems like some classified ads posted in the last 24-36 hours have gone missing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dphill View Post
    the sponsor links are broken in the sponsor's forum. An example of the Ilford link;

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/chris/public_html/forums/vB.Sponsors/link.php on line 30

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chris/public_html/forums/vB.Sponsors/link.php on line 32

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chris/public_html/forums/vB.Sponsors/link.php on line

I did log off and clear my cache with no change in results.

"There's nothing like the smell of upgrades in the morning!"

Dan
    Thanks for the info, it's fixed now

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin