Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,657   Posts: 1,481,414   Online: 1092

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Really minor, but it looks like the favicon isn't loading - it used to be the standard APUG "A", and now it's a stylized "Z". Internet Explorer 7, Windows Vista. I can post a screenshot if needed...
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This seems faster, niceone!
    www.fpworkshops.com
    Film Photography Workshops - Ireland

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mabman View Post
    Really minor, but it looks like the favicon isn't loading - it used to be the standard APUG "A", and now it's a stylized "Z". Internet Explorer 7, Windows Vista. I can post a screenshot if needed...
    Hmm, looks ok for me. I have had some sites show the wrong favicons at times i think it might be a browser glitch. Try removing and apug bookmarks and re-adding them maybe?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    This seems faster, niceone!
    It'll have some issues at certain times of day until next week, late next week there will be some major performance tweaks going in..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lots of issues Sean on my end. All kinds of errors and messages when I try to reply to a post (after I submit that is), when I try to re-enter the 'Forum' link above, when I refresh, when I try to perform a Quick Reply, plus my avatar is now just that little x in a square white box (is there a name for that? It's so prevalent on the internet).

Here's a couple of the warning messages I get at the top of this thread, for example:
    Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 9
    This is the message I get when I click on the little arrow that takes you to the last post in a thread and doesn't take me there:
    Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/showthread.php(110) : eval()'d code on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3239) in [path]/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 374

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3239) in [path]/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 378
    This is what I get when I click on the Forum link in the header menu bar:
    Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/forumdisplay.php(111) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/forumdisplay.php(111) : eval()'d code on line 8
    Just to let you know.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 08-16-2008 at 06:40 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is what I get when I click on the "### new posts" link at the upper right hand corner:
    Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/search.php(3739) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/search.php(3739) : eval()'d code on line 5

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And this is the message I get when I hit submit after a reply (not quick reply - the regular reply):

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3239) in [path]/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 374

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3239) in [path]/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 378
    Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Strange, have you tried clearing cache and re logging back in? What OS & browser? I can't reproduce any of this on 3 diff computers. I was just upgrading the vbseo search engine optimization system about 0mins ago so wonder if that caused you any issues. There could definitely be some local cache, proxy server issues going on. The system was moved from a Plesk based control to a cPanel control so many paths have changed etc.. keep me posted!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well done on the migration. Glad to have APUG back online. I know all to well about site migrations. Did the same myself for the second time in 6 months last Tuesday.

If you are interested, now or in the future, I run a dedicated server with a friend of mine and we only have 6 sites on it, some of which are F3 - The First Forensic Forum, TedSmithPhotography.com, IIS Aid, Lost-Doggies UK and a few others. Basically with every person who joins we split the annual cost between all members which makes it more affordable. The server runs Windows Server 2008, IIS7, PHP5, MySQL etc.

I'm sure you probably want to stick with what you know, but let me know if you are ever interested. The offer is there.

Ted
    Ted Smith Photography
    Hasselblad 501CM...my 2nd love.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Ted. I'm at Wiredtree now and I am really liking these guys. 24x7x365 support avg. ticket is answered within 5mins 1hr hardware sla. Got a very good deal on a quadcore box. My biggest battle this time was migrating from a Plesk environment to a cPanel environment. It was an absolute mess getting the 10gigs over, to fix all apps and custom codes, dbs.. but luckily it's worked out and I am now staying with cPanel for good. if I ever need to migrate again it will be cPanel to cPanel which is a piece of cake. Just about another day of cleanup and then doing some server tweaking and I'll be happy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin