Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,471   Online: 964

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Trying to get rid of the soap box results in 'page not found'
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi, not sure what you mean?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Sean. I am unable to upload images to the gallery. I keep getting the message
    "Unable to create image: [/home/chris/public_html/gallery/uploads/29/sign2_web.jpg]"

Image is JPG 428X600 86K in size. I will try another image.

Thanks,
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This also appears at the top of the page:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Premature end of JPEG file in /home/chris/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 103

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/home/chris/public_html/gallery/uploads/29/OK_Landscape5.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/chris/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 103

Thanks,
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Hi, not sure what you mean?
    Goto http://www.apug.org/forums/forum13/ - main forum page, go down 3/4 of the way where is says 'soap box', click on 'how to remove this forum' ...
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JHannon View Post
    This also appears at the top of the page:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Premature end of JPEG file in /home/chris/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 103

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/home/chris/public_html/gallery/uploads/29/OK_Landscape5.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/chris/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 103

Thanks,
    John
    Sounds like an issue with that file. Can you send the file to me apug.org@gmail.com

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean, That file was bad. Strange, but I didn't get errors using any of the file viewers. When I tried to load in PS, I got an error. These were retrieved from a ghost archive. I hope the other files in the "archive" are OK.

Thanks for the help,
    John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got a PM from a member called Willrea a few days ago, saying they wanted to buy a photo - it was an automatic link from the 'purchase' option on my apug portfolio. They didn't give details about sizes etc so I emailed back asking for more info. Have never received reply to my email. Then noticed that it was a new member who had made 0 posts. Spam?

here's the message I got when clicking on Willrea's name:
    Safari can’t open the page “http://member.php/?u=23511” because it can’t find the server “member.php”.

Cheers,
    Gavin
    Last edited by coigach; 08-31-2008 at 12:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have paid for 2 years (2 succesive paypal purchases), but still have no right to post or reply in forums.

It has been going on since may 2008, and therefore I have not been active on APUG as wanted.

Can you please fix my problem

Error message is as follows :

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post a classified ad, you must be a subscriber. click here for details.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It seem that I only cannot post i Scandinavia Group

Sorry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin