Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,615   Online: 663

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I found that search engines do not like forums very much. Something to do with session id's and they just skip these types of sites because of it. I have modified our session handler to allow these search engines to scan and index our forums. This could be GREAT if it works. Others using the modification claim success. It would mean people searching on google might end up with links back to our forum posts. This could generate a lot of traffic.

It's been a good day, have gotten through a lot of tweaking that I've wanted to finish for months.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn, now I have to learn to spell.....wait we have a spell checker now.....Oh hell there goes my grammer
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This means I can post faster, I'll not have to wait for my wife to be around to check everything before I push SUBMIT.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin