Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,577   Online: 1167

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jorge,

I am sincerely saddened to hear that you are leaving the forum, however I certainly respect any decision that you make in that regard.
    I am also dispirited by the situation for my own selfish reason. You are a knowledgeable and giving person... I have benefited immensely from your insightful postings and the technical knowledge you so generously share with beginners like myself. You have been a valuable resource for me, and I wish to thank you for that.

I wish you every happiness & success and I am sure the future shall unfold as wonderfully as you wish it to, because you are an exceptional person.

Fond Regards,
    Annie

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Good luck Jorge. Sorry to see you go!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I, too, will miss you and wish you the best in the future. I can't thank you enough for introducing me to the idea of brush development, which I had never heard of before your posts.
    juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thank you for your input and hope you still hang around as a valued member of the forum

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Jorge,

Remember how we 'met' on line? I asked Per Volquartz a question on photo.net, and you jumped in and stood up for him.

Funny how we all complain most about our own worse faults.

It's been good knowing you. I hope you'll still frequent the boards. You know your stuff and you're a stand-up gent.

Jorge,

After witnessing this "Standing Ovation" directed towards you, perhaps you might reconsider your decision and come back for one more "go of it". (even the Great Gretzky came back and played in the Heritage Classic after publicly stating that he "would never play in an Old-Timers game) :roll:

Not to say that you are old .... :Sick:

I just want to say that I hope you can let the past go by and come back to help us once again. I know that when my Christmas present arrives (pt/pd kit) I am hoping that you can be one of my mentors.

If you do, I promise to be better behaved and I am sure others will also.

Kind Regards,
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What the heck happened????

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't know what anyone is talking about in this particular case. But one thing I know from running an email group and forums just like this one on another subject, is that it's exceedingly difficult to keep everyone happy all the time. Every once in a while, for the good of the group, a moderator has to, well, moderate. And that's always bound to make someone unhappy.

Pierre

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi all, thank you for all your kind words and encouragement. I decided to log in one last time to clean up my personal messages box and saw this messages. I appreciate your support and the compliments given, rest assure I feel the same way about each and everyone of you.

Ed, no worries, it was not anything you said or done in this forum, always thought your responses were on topic, well thought out and interesting. Even if you like to beat a dead horse sometimes..

b.e.wilson, totally different situation which I wont go into, but accept your compliment.

To the rest who posted here, again thank you and good light. If for any reason you wish to contact me you can e mail me or I will see you at the LF or B&S forums.

I don't know what occurred here, but my motto you should follow:

"Only my kids and husband can drive me crazy, because they are the only ones I let here (I am touching my heart). I refuse to let any one else get closer to me than my family, and no one else is allowed to enter my emotional space, except my family." To the pitts with everyone else!!!

Good luck to you.
    SunBlessMoon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin