Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,374   Online: 1071

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Given the continued attitude and whining of some people due to my recent decision to remove some posts which were off topic and challenged the proposed project I have decided I dont need this crap, certainly Sean does not need the headache either.

Those of you who think you have "run" me out of this site, dont pat your selfs in the back, Sean was more than glad to keep me as a moderator and this has been a unilateral decision made by me. If this site cannot be run for ALL the members but for only few who feel they have the right to give an opinion on each an every post and butt in on every topic or "stand up" for people when it is none of their business then frankly I have no longer a desire to waste my time here. Length of membership does not make you any better or give you more rights than a person who just joined.

I like to thank Sean for creating the site and his continued support, even when my unpopular decisions caused him to enjoy less a labor he has created out of love.

As for me, I have plenty of photography projects and no longer being involved with APUG will free up plenty of time for them. I wish most of you success in all your photographic endeavors. I am done here...ciao.

Jorge Gasteazoro.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Good luck to you Jorge, I'm going to miss your contributions, most of which I agreed with. The creation and exacution of your images is far more important than talking anyway so go get'm, keep pushing that button and hopefully I'll see your results in other venues.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    35mm
    Adios, amigo tocayo.

Buenas fotos!

Jorge O :o

Jorge:

Not sure what you are talking about and don't wish to take any sides.

Will miss your contribution and your comments on this great site.

Thanks,

Michael McBlane

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge,
    Man I hate to hear this, but can understand. Have NO idea what it is about, but life is to short ... if you need to ... I will miss you contributions.

And I think WE Can ALL say Thank You, Jorge!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey Jorge,

If you don't want to deal with the perils of moderation I think anyone can understand that, it's beyond understandable. Anyone that moderates can't be a "real" member because they have to get tangled up in forum politics and trying to please all members (which by nature is impossible). But leaving moderation does not mean you need to leave the site all together.

I think you and your contributions would be extremely missed here. Your contributions, advice, and presence have done a tremendous amount for APUG and traditional photography. I doubt anyone really knows how much you and I have been through together in making this site a reality. I'd much rather see you consider your moderation ending as a 'tour of duty' completed, and come back as Jorge the member, and not Jorge the moderator. Maybe take a break from the net and give it some thought. Will talk to you later, Sean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What is this all about?

Send me an email - please.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jorge,
    I am not sure what this is about. Irregardless I have valued your opinions and the information that you have shared. I hope that you will continue to stick around if only just as a member. I understand how moderating could take away from photography. Good luck.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Jorge,
    Good luck in the future.

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll definitely miss your presence Jorge, I hope you hang around to take a gentle poke at us occasionally as we might happen to need it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin