Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,769   Posts: 1,516,492   Online: 804

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    hmm, i just can't do anything with that file.. you could attach it to this thread maybe. Thanks for the help
    Try this:
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/John/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]Classified area is not accessible to me now (1:45 GMT). Get request for password then message asking me to check back in 1 hr.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    try here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/6...king-into.html

I'm not having a good day..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Sean,
    The message John (thebanana) posted is the same one I get. Just tried again, same problem. It's 4:49 PM, pdt right now.

Larry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Larry, have a look here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/6...king-into.html

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I click the classifieds, I keep getting a box that says the server needs my user name and password. when i enter them, I get a page that reads that you are down for repairs, and to check back in one hour. I've been doing this for several days

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    When I click the classifieds, I keep getting a box that says the server needs my user name and password. when i enter them, I get a page that reads that you are down for repairs, and to check back in one hour. I've been doing this for several days
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/6...tml#post781906
    Another day goes under; a little bourbon will take the strain...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well the speed increase I noticed early on was a very short lived phenomenon for me.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Never been faster here, page loads are almost instant and that's across the globe so not sure what's up with your connection. Try marking all your posts as read and see if that helps or reset your internet router..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I talked to my ISP about it, since it happens on another website (the CBC) as well. They gave me a speed test to try a few times a day, then I'm to call them back. When I first get on to APUG, it's fast. Then over the next hour it will slow to a crawl. I tried the speed test when I first got onto APUG (when it was fast) and then again after it slowed right down, and the result was the same - 106/107 kb/s download speed on the test. This is not as fast as the ISP expects (they say it should be a minimum of 130). I'm on a satellite service and have a wireless router by the way. My computer is a 2 year old Sony Vaio laptop.
    If this happened on all websites I'd have no hesitation in blaming the ISP, but it doesn't.
    I mark my posts as read every day, and restarting the router doesn't help.
    I downloaded a network meter a week or so ago, and it averages way slower speeds than the speed test showed. APUG and the CBC just hang up for long periods and a message at the bottom of the screen says "waiting for APUG" or "transmitting" - which it isn't, according to the network meter. Pushing the refresh button works for a few seconds.
    I have to call the ISP back tomorrow, but I'm sure they're going to say it's not their problem. Probably not APUG's either, which means I'm just venting.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin