Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,487   Online: 1092

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

fyi- We have migrated to LiteSpeed webserver..

Hi All,

Our host has started supporting LiteSpeed webserver. I have purchased a 4 cpu license and we have been migrated from Apache to LiteSpeed. Basically the site should be faster including the serving of images, etc. If you come across any bugs please post them here. Also, feel free to let me know if you experience better performance. So far it is FLYING for me so very pleased the money was well spent. It has also dropped the server load considerably.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello,
    There seems to be something wrong with the classified section I keep getting a weird wartning.
    Arthur

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    looks ok here, where were you clicking, etc?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi sean

i see what arthur means

if you click on the main classifies heading
    and then any of the subheadings you get this message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/classifieds/showcat.php on line 323

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/classifieds/showcat.php on line 363

unless you click the show all tab ...
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    All working fine here.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Big improvement for me here too in NYC connected through Verizon Wireless (cellular modem on my laptop). Galleries and classifieds are working for me.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On and off, I cannot get into APUG via www.apug.org. Instead, I have to go to history and click on one of the sub categories such as forums or a specific post in a forum. My error messages are either from my ISP or nothing happens at all. No progress bar at the bottom or anything but notification of the target URL. If I am taken to my ISP error handler, they give an APUG redirection which also will not work.

It is faster though when it does work.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Very strange, I can't reproduce it. So you are saying if you go to classifieds and click on "wanted ads" it errors out? Can you try logging off of APUG then back in and see if it still does it. What browser are you using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    hi sean

i see what arthur means

if you click on the main classifies heading
    and then any of the subheadings you get this message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/classifieds/showcat.php on line 323

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/classifieds/showcat.php on line 363

unless you click the show all tab ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It seems faster - spends a lot less time saying, "waiting for Apug". The classifieds work fine for me.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can't seem to upload images. I get through the first screen and it seems to cycle through without allowing me to enter info on the second page. It dumps me to my gallery.

I did it a few days ago and it worked fine.

FYI -- the speed seems noticeably better!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin