Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,464   Online: 921

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

fyi- Gallery may be down sometime today..

Hi All,

I am doing some work on the gallery today. I'll be attempting to migrate us to vbgallery and doing away with our current photopost gallery system. The new gallery ties into vbulletin and will give us the ability to write custom plugins (for example ability to select page background color, etc) I'll need to close the current gallery while I do the import of old data to vbgallery (which may or may not work, it's hard to know until I try it). I'll be doing a full site backup before proceeding. The old gallery will remain untouched until the new one has a successful import and is up and running.

Thanks!
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ok the software is installed but I have not attempted the import of the current gallery yet. It might be next weekend for that since I need to clarify some info about the import script with the software guys. So far it looks impressive. Very tight integration to vbulletin so a unified profile, far easier to upload, users can create their own personal gallery categories, we'll have choice of background color and much more. The main improvement is the management side of things and how it ties into vbulletin instead of being a 3rd party hacked up gallery..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin