Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,370   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FYI- Site maintenance this weekend, may be some outages

Hi All,

I'm looking to do a forum upgrade from 3.8.1 to 3.8.3 and we have some core templating that needs updating as well.

other things-

If we can get hold of the import script then finish migrating the current gallery to the vbgallery system for numerous gallery improvements (things you guys have wanted for a long time).

Revamp of the social groups homepage and migration of regional groups to a regional groups social forums area, this will give members the ability to make their own regional groups. The social groups homepage is useless, this is going to show categories, groups, activity, etc

Some of this may require downtime but not too much, maybe 30mins or so.

Thanks!
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The import to the new gallery system worked! I'm in shock, I expected this to be my worst nightmare. I now need to tweak and do some cleanup. The gallery may be down until tomorrow mid day NZ time. stay tuned

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still tweaking, had to disable the gallery image in sidebar temporarily.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin