Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,327   Online: 1068

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Current Status of the APUG Gallery

Hi All,

Well.. marathon session to get us migrated to a better gallery system (and from an admin perspective off of the nightmare gallery we had called photopost). So far so good, just one problem with custom fields not importing. So "Location, equipment, film, developer, etc" that data is still stuck in the old database. This data is what makes the gallery such a valuable resource so I am working on getting a second import script coded that can import this data. The gallery may be off-line for a couple of days while I sort this out. Worst case is re-launch the gallery in a day or two, and that historical information is not available for a couple weeks while an import script is built. I'll keep you posted. I'm hoping to get the gallery back up by tonight.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean;

I was working with my wifes computer and her connection to the internet. During the test I went to APUG and got pages of code displayed at the bottom of the page. I did not log in, but this appeared to be connected loosely to the gallery. I tried several times and without a logon, this happened. Logged on, there are no messages.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    oops, forgot to turn off debug, thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    sidebar is done and still more tweaks to go in. I think we'll be ready to bring it back up tomorrow night NZ time. The import of the missing fields will be tricky, I need to build a full test environment so we can test it out first. anyway..

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

If it does come up, just for everybody's information, and the old dat is not imported.

Is it my understanding that we are not to re-enter the data and wait for the old data to be imported.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    For new images add the data, for old images might as well wait until we re-import the data. Currently I'm set to relaunch tomorrow (ran out of time tonight). Good news is that my efforts today to build a 100% clone dev environment of APUG were successful. I have the clone running and all development will be done there, when completed installed into production. I've wanted this setup for a while it will be far less stressful!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin