Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,516   Online: 1119

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    Wow, super cool. Thanks Sean.

I installed it. It is £1.79 for the app for those based in the UK. It works wonders. This said, Sean, I am wondering if it is not possible to have a link to see today's posts, rather than accessing the posts by forums. Otherwise, it is pretty sleek.
    I'll put that to the tapatalk developers, they seem very receptive to feedback..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Did a search on my iPhone for both APUG and tapa and neither is showing up. Of course using the iPhone Store App. Anyone else?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Re: Attention iPhone users, native iPhone support available for APUG!

try going to app store then search the app store for "tapatalk" that should do it. you can also try tapatalk.com for more details.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That worked Sean. Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pitty they didn't include a search function on tappatalk/apug or did I miss it?
    Rhmimac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Re: Attention iPhone users, native iPhone support available for APUG!

I have used the tapatalk app on and off so far and my conclusion is that it it really impractical.
    It is easy to see how improvements could be made to increase usability. I think that it is worth percevering because web browsing habits do change.

I can of course expand on the list of improvements, let me know if you think it useful for me to do so.

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yes please let me know and I'll get the list to their developers. It is somewhat beta software and they are looking to improve it.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi all, the new iphone tapatalk version 1.3 is now out. Just go to your app store updates list to install it. New features:

This new version added few very important fixes and features - and it is way better than previous version, here are some of the highlights:

- Full Pagination support! Finally we made forum-specific pagination with iPhone style! No more "showing only last few posts"
    - See who is currently online - a dedicated tab to list online user and ability to send instant private message to them
    - Forum statistic - you can now easily see how many total members, topics and posts in your forum as live data.
    - More languages are supported - Italian, Swedish and Czech are added in addition to previous available languages such as Spanish and German.
    - More bug fixes

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    APUG Tapatalk plugin has been updated to the latest version, also be sure to update the app on your iPhone. Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm not sure why they moved the "favorites" out of the bottom bar .. now I have to navigate to "More ... Favorites" -- doesn't make sense. BTW, "favorites" = your subscribed threads.

Also in "Latest" the Unread section used to show anything I hadn't read (like new posts in the regular forum) but now its consistently blank unless I refresh it manually or hit the "All" tab.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin