Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,978   Posts: 1,523,689   Online: 1131

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    you can try Safari + www.apug.mobi then choosing the "WAP Browser", it is pretty good I tend to prefer it to tapatalk..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean, do you have an iPhone? I actually prefer to use the program as it is on the desktop at home.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

Attention iPhone users, native iPhone support available for APUG!

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath
    I'm not sure why they moved the "favorites" out of the bottom bar .. now I have to navigate to "More ... Favorites" -- doesn't make sense. BTW, "favorites" = your subscribed threads.

Also in "Latest" the Unread section used to show anything I hadn't read (like new posts in the regular forum) but now its consistently blank unless I refresh it manually or hit the "All" tab.
    Never mind I just had to fix the config in that section. Back to what it was!

WAP on the iPhone is worse than just pinch/zooming in Safari. I love Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format

Attention iPhone users, native iPhone support available for APUG!

I am sitting in wellington airport waiting on a cancelled flight. This new app is a great distraction . Using on iPod touch. I like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin